Online Payment Service
- Thank you for using the Tribute Properties online rent payment service. Please read all of these guidelines before proceeding.
- Online rent payments can consist of one-time or recurring payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or e-check (using information found in a standard check book).
- Rent will be considered on time if paid ON OR BEFORE MIDNIGHT on the 5th. Payments made after midnight must include a 5% late fee, plus any concession pay backs stipulated in your lease agreement.
- To make a late payment, please verify with your property’s leasing staff the amount that is due. RentPayment.com phone support does NOT have access to your account balance.
- To ensure correct receipt and posting of your payment, please make sure you select or list the correct PROPERTY, BUILDING number, and UNIT number. For help, please visit your property’s leasing office.
Submit A Maintenance Request
Please report any problems that you have with your apartment to the office immediately. We will log your service request and notify our maintenance team as soon as possible. Maintenance will troubleshoot your problem and/or will contact you. Please remember that our maintenance staff must attend to serious problems first and you may experience some delay in cosmetic and/or minor problems. If it is after office hours and this is a true maintenance emergency, please call your leasing office for emergency instructions on the voice mail service. Maintenance requests placed through this site will only be attended to during business hours.